- Crashing. Let's just get that one out of the way first. It wrecks equipment, body and spirit, and at some point it WILL happen to you.
- Money. Racing will take most of, if not all of it. This puts serious strain on savings accounts, relationships and could force you to buy all your clothes at Goodwill.
- Winning. Once you've tasted it, there is no going back and no settling for second.
- Losing. It never tastes good.
- Other racers. Those guys would use their own mother as a berm to make a pass.
- Waiting to race. There is just too much time spent not racing.
- Driving home from the racetrack. (see #6)
- Going back to work Monday morning, because no one wants to hear your tales of glory
- Fixing broken shit
- Quitting racing. Because what else are you going to do?
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Ten Things That Suck About Racing
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment